This is why I love Ellen.
Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Taylor dancing in tiny black dresses sexually frustrates me…it’s official
frozen | Tumblr on We Heart It.
1. Rainy days where you can watch movies, drink hot chocolate and not get out of bed.
2. The first sip of coffee in the morning.
3. Waking up and realizing you still have several hours of sleep left before you REALLY have to wake up.
4. Finding an item of clothing that makes you feel hot.
I wish I was all cute and messy and wear over sized sweaters and could wear red lipstick and paint cool stuff and be all creative and play the guitar and write songs and go live in a big city with my best friend in an apartment with white and blue walls cute furniture and find cute coffee shops and eat really healthy food and do yoga and be skinny and pretty and smile lots. Okay?
Taylor Swift does things to me